Education Requirements: To apply for the Sales Executive position at Yo Kuku Feeds, you need to have completed a Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
Experience Needed: You should also have at least 2 years of experience in sales, especially in the FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) field.
Roles and Responsibilities: As a Sales Executive at Yo Kuku Feeds, your job will include:
- Meeting Targets: You’ll work with Yo Kuku Feeds Stockists, Distributors, and Yo Kuku Feeds shops to achieve the sales targets set by the company.
- Training: You’ll train the staff in the Retail Channel and the sales staff of the Distributors on how to manage feeds and use the FIFO method for product rotation.
- New Outlets and Products: Actively take part in launching new sales and distribution outlets for Yo Kuku Feeds, as well as new product releases.
- Asset Management: Make sure you manage all the company’s assets assigned to you effectively and efficiently.
- Payment and Delivery: Ensure that all distributors stick to the agreed trading terms for payments and deliveries.
- Account Statements: Be responsible for sending out account statements to key account holders on time and doing any necessary reconciliations.
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for this position is September 20, 2023.
How to Apply: To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.