Gachagua’s 2027 Mission: President Ruto’s Re-election

0
162
gachaguas 2027 mission president rutos re election
- Advertisement -

Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has reaffirmed his commitment to uniting leaders in the Mt Kenya region ahead of the 2027 elections. His primary goal is to ensure President William Ruto’s re-election and to secure unanimous support from the region.

During an event in Ol Kalou, Nyandarua, Gachagua stated that he intends to reach out to all leaders, regardless of their political affiliations. He emphasized that he aims to bring together the 87% of the vote that President Ruto received in the Mt Kenya region during the previous election, as well as the remaining 13%, including those aligned with Azimio.

In a recent meeting in Nyeri, 11 governors from the region pledged their full support for Gachagua as the regional political leader, pledging to stand behind his development initiatives.



Gachagua also called on government appointees, particularly those from the Mt Kenya region, to perform their duties exceptionally and not disappoint the President. He reminded them that they hold public positions on behalf of the community and should make the President proud.

- Advertisement -

Accompanied by various leaders, including National Assembly Majority Leader Kimani Ichungw’a, Nandi Senator Samson Cherargei, and MPs Alice Ng’ang’a (Thika Town) and Muchangi Karemba (Runyenjes), Gachagua urged leaders to unite for the prosperity of the region. He emphasized the importance of working diligently and not causing the President any concerns about the performance of individuals from the Mt Kenya region.



- Advertisement -
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments