- Exciting Job Opening: Administrative Assistant in Uganda
- Job Alert: Administrative Management Assistant Position in Uganda
- USAID Seeks Administrative Assistant in Uganda
USAID/Uganda Job Opportunity
USAID/Uganda is looking for qualified Ugandans to work as an Administrative Management Assistant (Travel & Procurement).
- Solicitation Number: 72061723R10023
- Closing Date: October 2, 2023, at 4:45 PM local time
- Salary Range: UGX 86,951,739 to 127,587,851 per year (Equivalent to FSN – 09)
Application Requirements: To apply, you must:
- Fill out a DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member. Download it here.
- Write a cover letter addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer. Mention the job you’re applying for and explain how you meet the minimum requirements.
- Provide a detailed curriculum vitae/resume as specified in the solicitation document.
- Include a separate document that addresses each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
- Submit copies of your academic transcripts.
Submission Deadline: Send your application to email@example.com by October 2, 2023, at 4:45 PM local time. Please ensure that all documents are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format and scanned into one document not exceeding 10MB.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job opportunity is provided by the U.S. Mission Uganda on September 18, 2023.